- Marine insurance claim investigations/surveys pertaining to containerised cargo/break-bulk cargo/dry and liquid bulk cargo etc.
- Marine cargo surveys i.e. condition/verification/quality and quantity.
- Loading and discharge supervision of high value/high volume/high risk cargo.
- Pre-shipment condition/quantity/status surveys.
- Cargo tally and monitoring.
- Warehouse claims i.e. theft/fire damage/water damage etc.
- Storage risk assessments.
- Arbitrations concerning sales contract claims falling outside the scope of marine cargo insurance cover.
We have satellite offices in Zimbabwe and Zambia.